Thursday, December 11, 2014

Eli and Micah's 6th Birthday

For their 6th birthday, Eli and Micah chose a minion cake. I was nervous at first about how I was going to pull it off and I looked at a lot of different pictures for ideas. I think it turned out pretty cute and they were thrilled with it!

 Eli (left) was actually running a fever this day, but he was a trooper and joined us for dinner and cake.
 They each got six candles to blow out.
 Joshua wanted the blue icing, of course!

Paul made these cinnamon rolls for breakfast on the morning of their birthday.

It was really fun packing their lunches in their favorite colors. 

I made these S'more cupcakes for their school treats. Surprisingly, the marshmallow frosting was really easy to make and excellent for Fluffernutter sandwiches later. 
It's hard for me to believe how much these boys have grown. We have had a lot of fun celebrating them in our family and we look forward to many more birthdays to come! We love you, boys!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment