Oh, man, I can't believe how fast this year is flying by! Luke is growing quickly and getting sweeter every day.
6 months-Luke is such a happy baby. He's often content playing on the floor and watching his busy brothers run around him.
Luke discovered that he loves to swing and be outside!
And he started rolling over!
7 months- Luke isn't able to sit on his own yet, but he works on it. He wants to and loves his time in the Bumbo.
Here, he's grabbing for the camera. I love those blue eyes!
Our cats love Luke right now--probably because he's not mobile yet.
Ginger still sleeps with him every nap. Luke is a definite thumb-sucker while he's sleeping and he always uses his left hand to cover his eyes or hold his right hand in his mouth.
Surprisingly, even with his foot through the bars, Luke slept well. I just love sleeping babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment