Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Surprise!

Surprise is right! Cheney baby #4 will be joining our family this November! My official due date is November 21, but we have a tentative plan for a c-section around November 14. So far, everything seems to be going well with this pregnancy. It has taken me a little longer this time to get past the nausea and fatigue that usually haunts me until week 14 of pregnancy. Now, (just over 16 weeks) I really feel like that part is behind me. Yea!

 Here I am at 15 weeks with my big boys sneaking in to "Momma's picture."
Eli and Micah have been very concerned about me and how I've been feeling. They have been compassionate and kind when I'm not doing well. They also have been very curious about this baby--How did it get there? Why did God give us another baby? How big is the baby now? (We have been following this fruit and veggie comparison chart.) We hope you'll follow this chart with us and keep our growing family in prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment