Thursday, January 24, 2013

Eli and Micah got toolboxes from their Uncle Taylor and Aunt Roxy for Christmas. When we got home, they had some time to start sanding the pieces
 and nail the boxes together.
 After going to the store for some paint, the boys got to paint the toolboxes. They worked so hard on these boxes and are really proud of them!
Eli
 Micah
 
Over the last week, we have had some beautiful weather and have taken advantage of it every day!
Eli, Micah, Joshua
 Joshua really likes the sand box...and has only eaten the sand a few times.
 
 

When I was downloading and going through our Christmas pictures, I realized I didn't have any pictures of our Christmas celebration with Grandma and Grandpa Cheney! I'm not sure how that happened...maybe I was too busy playing Honeycomb with Eli and Micah! This is one of their favorite new games and we've played it many times since Christmas.
Micah takes his turn.
 
 Eli takes a turn.
 A few rounds later...the bee and all the honeycomb pieces fall!

 And, as promised, a montage of videos showing Eli and Micah "scootering" every where!
Micah is on the blue scooter, and Eli is on the green one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment